Insomnia and Gobbly-Gook

It's 3:00 am.  I have to be up in 2.5 hours with the kids, so it's always at this point at night that I try to decide if I should sleep for a few hours, or just stay up and go back to sleep after they leave for school.  And, I feel guilty about not blogging, so here I am.

I am such a dweeb.  Oh good lord, that's not even a word these days, is it?  Well, I don't care because I am one.  If you have been reading my blog at all, you'll see that I have changed the design, like, 10 times in the last few days.  I'll find one I really like, customize it, and then decide I hate it.  I'm using Blogger right now, but I want to buy my own domain name, and move over to WordPress.  I think.

I have a few things I'd like to write about, but I can't really visualize them into a post yet, so I think I'll make a list.  Maybe some day I can cross these off.





  • I really love "The Office."  Half of my life quotes are from this show.  
  • I have ADHD
  • I'm scared to go back to work.
  • I'm scared that posting this blog will be dangerous to my identity
  • I cannot WAIT until my kids are out of high school.  After then, I think I will feel like I successfully parented.  From then on, it will be just supporting them in THEIR life choices
  • In six days, it will be 3 years since my mom died.  So much to talk about
  • Girls seem to get sick a lot more than boys
  • Periods suck. 
  • I need a domain name and/or a blog name.  I can't think of anything unique
  • I worry about my health.  I don't have insurance
  • I think I am allergic to dairy
  • My sister and I are estranged.  My brother and I aren't, but we've talked as much as I have with my sister in the last 2 years.  
  • I am content with my marriage.  It's the first time I have said that in a really long time. 
  • I hate being an orphan, and feel like I don't have siblings.  My only family is who lives in the house with me.  Then again, I don't hate that fact.  
That's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss