Happy New Year


Image from Anthony Melchiorre's FB



Happy New Year's Eve, and a wonderful 2015 to you all.  I have some really lofty goals for my blog in the new year, and I'm hoping I can learn enough to make them a reality.


I recently purchased the book Blog Beautiful - 50 Tips and Tricks to Make Your Blog Glow, by Marianne Manthey, and she has inspired me SO much.  I'm already designing my own blog template
on Wordpress, and will be rolling that out soon.  I highly suggest the book if you are a new blogger, or even a seasoned blogger who needs a little design help in order to create more revenue through your blog.  One of my biggest ambitions is to make money for my family through my blog. I hope to use Marianne's suggestions to help enhance my blogging experience.

Meanwhile, my family and I are eating hors d'oeuvres and watching Netflix on this cold New Year's Eve in Texas.

Here's wishing you all a happy and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss