How To Change the Username Of Your Facebook Page

I was noticing the other day, that my Facebook Page for my blog was not just "Facebook.com/myblogname."  I also noticed that other people's pages didn't have all the extra letters after their blog name that mine did.  I did a little research, and thought I'd pass it on:

How to Change the URL of your Facebook Page for Your Blog

1.  Go to "Facebook.com/yourusername" You should see this:


The top box is for my personal Facebook page.  You will need to look at the second box, and select your Blog page from the drop down menu.

2. A box will pop up, asking if you want to rename your blog page.  Change the address to : "Facebook.com/yourblogname"


Remember that you can only change the Facebook blog address once. 

3. You will get a confirmation box similar to this:


You have now changed the URL of your Facebook page to directly reflect your blog name.  

Easy peasy! Hope this helps!





No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss