Organize, Schmorganize



As I sit here today, printing out pages and pages of blog organizational ideas, I have to laugh at the fact that even though I mean well, I won't use any of them.  I am the world's best organized mom wannabe.  If you looked at all of the binders, organizers and calendars I purchase per year, you would conclude that my life is perfectly scheduled down to the minute.  Things are color coded, I have special pockets for colored pens, multi-colored post-its, scissors and a hole-punch. I searched and searched for the cutest and most practical calendars and filled my Pinterest boards with ideas.  I went to Staples and copied and bound organizers, perfect, cute, just-for-me organizers.
And I haven't used a one.  

I meant well.  I used it for a week, and boy did I do a superb job at writing everything down.  Then I missed a day.  Then, two.  Then, a whole week.  Finally, I just resigned myself to the fact that I suck at being organized, but I look pretty dang good doing it!  

So, here's to the new pages I printed out, and the intent on working on them.  Unfortunately, in a few weeks, I'll be looking for newer, cuter pages, just, well...in case....




No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss